60-Day Return & Exchange Policy
We want you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Taanaa, that’s why we offer a 60-day return & exchange policy. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange the unused item in its original condition as long as you contact us within 60 days from the delivery date.
Return & Exchange Conditions
1. Items returned without authorization will not be accepted.
2. The time frame for return & exchange must not exceed 60 days from when the original order was received.
3. All items must be returned in their original condition, without scratches or signs of wear, and must not be resized or altered in any way.
4. When returning or exchanging items, customers must use a shipping method that has tracking on it. Returns or exchanges with no tracking will not be processed.
5. For return, any promotional gifts received must be included with the returned items. Otherwise, the retail price of the promotional gift will be deducted from the refund.
Note: Please do not send your return to the address on your package. That is not our return address and will affect the processing of your return.Please contact customer service for return address
1. Final Sale items are not eligible for refund, exchange or resize.
2."Design your own" items, the stone color, metal, and chain length, etc. chosen based on your personal preference are non-refundable.
3. Personalized items with “engravings” and “photos”, such as rings, necklaces and bracelets, are non-refundable.
4. Special order items such as those with custom metal,sizes and colors are not refundable. (Custom sizes are those that charge extra $20).
5. Items without jewelry tag or that have been worn, damaged or altered are not refundable, and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
6. Items that were worn, or sent to you as Replacement/Exchange are not refundable.
7. Items that are customized with 10K white gold/10K rose gold/10K gold.
8. Items that are customized with14K white gold/14K rose gold/14K gold.
9. Items that are customized with18K white gold/18K rose gold/18K gold.
10. Items that are customized with moissanite stones.
Returns will be processed within 5 days upon receiving your package. The refund will be issued to your original payment account or in the form of store credit as you requested.
* If you want the refund to be issued to your original payment account, please contact one of taanaa representatives to get an authorization.
* The shipping rate before discount will apply and is non-refundable. Although you may have enjoyed free or undervalued shipping, we do incur the original cost of shipping for every order. Therefore, we do not refund our original shipping cost.
Taanaa will reimburse customer $10 as the return shipping fee via store credit under the following circumstances.
1. Customer received the wrong item.
2. The item is broken, defective, or has an incorrect engraving. (For broken or defective items, customers must contact Taanaa within 48 hours of receiving their order.)
Please note: Wrong order address
If the order address is wrong, the package will fail to be delivered and a $10 delivery fee will be charged for re-delivery. After placing the order, you will receive an email or text message, please confirm the order address. Thanks
Frequently Asked Questions
Order and Shipping
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 4-10 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-15 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
Our main office is in Los Angeles, California, while design and manufacturing are headquartered in Hong Kong.
In order to eliminate the extra costs associated with physical storefronts (rent, insurance, staff), we currently only have an online store.
Yes, it is. We are proud to say that we have never had a problem with the security of any customer’s information. The website is equipped with a hacker safe program that is monitored and tested daily.
We accept credit and debit cards with the Visa, Master card, Discover or American Express logo. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions:
Email Us: email@example.com
The credit card will be charged at the time the order is placed.
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
Genuine gemstones are naturally occurring and form under diverse conditions over millions of years. These gemstones are first mined and then cut, faceted, and polished by master craftsmen to improve their appearance. Simulated and synthetic stones are created or grown in laboratories. These stones mimic the color of genuine gemstones and offer a quality stone alternative with a choice of vibrant colors and sparkling cuts at a fraction of the cost.
Lab diamonds are grown using advanced technology that mimics their formation in nature. As beautiful as mined diamonds, they have the same physical, chemical, and optical properties, and are cut and polished by master craftsmen. Lab diamonds are a modern alternative that offers 35% more value, giving you the most sparkle for your budget.
Opal flashes colors as the stone moves. This phenomenon is called play-of-color and no two opals are exactly alike. Opals are cut and polished into cabochons to best feature their unique display.
Keep your opal looking its best by cleaning in warm water with dish soap. Gently scrub with a clean, soft toothbrush. Rinse in warm water and pat dry. Store individually in its pouch to prevent scratching.
Lab diamonds are pure carbon diamonds grown using advanced technology that mimics their formation in nature. They have the same physical, chemical, and optical properties and are only distinguishable from mined diamonds by using specialized equipment. Lab diamonds are a modern alternative that offers 35% more value, giving you the most sparkle for your budget.
Moissanite is composed of silicon carbide and is similar to diamonds in durability, color, and brilliance. Their unique rainbow sparkle and affordability set moissanite gemstones apart from comparable diamonds. Natural moissanite is also very rare. Today, moissanite is lab-created and offers uncompromised quality and exceptional value.
Top benefits of Moissanite:
1.Created in a lab with minimal environmental impact
2.More affordable than diamonds of comparable size
3.Similar to diamonds in brilliance, color, and durability